EndoLISA® is the result of several years of research and test development aimed at establishing a better performing alternative to LAL.
Hyglos has developed and optimized a lipopolysaccharide (LPS) specific phage-derived protein as well as optimal sample conditions, in order to specifically cover the entire substance group of LPS (endotoxin).
The phage protein is pre-coated to the wells in the EndoLISA® microtiter plate and as the sample is added to the well, the endotoxin (LPS) in the sample is bound to the phage protein.
Any sample matrix with potentially interfering components is then completely removed by a washing step. Therefore, the subsequent detection by recombinant Factor C and a fluorescence substrate is left unaffected by inhibitors, facilitating a reliable quantification of endotoxin in the sample.
EndoLISA®, as a result of which potentially interfering substances such as organic solvents, chaotropic substances and detergents are removed by a washing step.
This enables the EndoLISA® user to precisely determine the endotoxin level without matrix effects, without the need
for dilution and with a very broad measurement range.
Specifications and advantages of EndoLISA®:
- Overcomes limitations of existing methods, such as the need for substantial dilution
- Reduced matrix effects due to integrated washing step
- Robust assay with excellent reproducibility
- Measurement range: 0.05 – 500 EU/ml
- pH range: 4 – 9
- No interference in high salt conditions e.g. NaCl, GdnHCl
- Flexible testing format: microtiter plate
- Saves the diminishing horseshoe crab population
EndoLISA® product format
192 tests, all reagents needed for running the assay included in the kit:
- EndoLISA® plates, pre-coated microtiter strips
- Endotoxin-free Water
- Sample Buffer
- Assay Buffer
- Endotoxin Standard • Cover foils
- Wash Buffer
you can Download :
- Product Flyer
- Application Note (Nature Methods)
- Package Insert
- Flyer FLx800™ Fluorescence Microplate Reader by BioTek Instruments